play my favourite song.
Sunday, March 09, 2008
Had lotsa fun doing the show even though we were kinda exploited. It was fun bitching about boyfriends with this group of crazy girls! Anyway we did the show at Raffles Place, Bishan Park and even ORCHARD ROAD! Yep right smack in front of Wisma! The concept was a group of 'aunties' doing line dancing, a group of working adults doing some sort of a badminton dance, a group of students doing a basketball dance. Then we all come together, STRIP (lol) and do kick-boxing. Our kick boxing instructor was Jolin Tsai! HAA!!

Happy Women's Day (: We love PINK!

Stupid Grace, must be you right all these pictures! HAA!

We even appeared on Weekend Today! Just a picture though and all looked ugly cause' we were screaming 'Sport, A New You' and our mouths were opened!
O ya and I kinda like MP Denise Phua, she seems like a really zai person that time when I saw her at the Central CDC talk and I just found out that she's doing alot of volunteer work for people with Autism, setting up (if I'm not wrong cause' I was doing work and not really watching) Pathlight school! Sweetness. And I saw Andy again on teevee *chants NO DEAL NO DEAL
K, back to gangs! JIAYOU!